June 01, 2010

PASUKAN NA NAMAN.

it's now JUNE.
1st day of June.

my ojt has ended. last week was the start of my summer vacation.
to sum up my vacation, i've attended three (3) swimming outings.
one with pikselot, one with CoEmates & the other one with my loving family @ club manila east.

i had fun.
this summer was really the most PRODUCTIVE one!
i'm so busy! just yesterday, i went to Edsa Shangrila! super amazing! :)
i was part of a history! i'm so proud that i'm one of them :D


WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE??


i am! and i'm gonna be at a young age! hehe :)
words are powerful, i believe.




next week will be the start of my classes, my 5th year classes.
and my sked? i was a night shifter now. haha. almost all ends at 7pm! NICE!
i can feel i'm a 5th year already :)



wish me luck.
i'm gonna have a great life ahead of me :)

No comments: