January 03, 2012

2 0 1 2

Welcome 2012!
Happy New Year!

My January 1:
I started my day with jumping my heart out with my family! So fun!
Then I slept for few hours and went off to work!
Oh yes, I have work! But it does not matter because I did a new thing.
Here's my gift for you this new year: Life in Metaphors.
This site is basically about photos with quotes about Life, Love and beyond that are metaphors or sometimes, simile. You will surely love it and be inspired after the visit.

Click here: Life in Metaphors!:)
Follow us also in Twitter: Life in Metaphors Twitter!:)

I'm so happy because I did that! All the background pictures came from me and most of them are photographed by me! It's me, me, me! hahaha :)

Then I had my 2 day- rest days! But sadly, I'm just here in the house, eating a lot.
I can't go out because I'm sick. I need rest to fully recover, you know.


Have a great day ahead everyday.
Have a great life! :)

No comments: