August 31, 2012

When Love is not enough

In a relationship, there are many ingredients. Trust, respect, communication, patience among others.

But most especially, there should be love. Love alone is not enough.

It may be thought that there's no perfect relationship but there are ones close to it.

I can say I felt my relationship was close.

But..

As they say, good things never last.
I have regrets but now I'm trying to patch things up. It was my fault. (accepting it was the first step)

Then, next step is to be a better person. I realized a lot of things. I assessed myself and acknowledged that I have should have been fair, patient and selfless.

The third step is to show him how sincerely sorry I am. Hopefully, he feels it.

I have lots of wishes. I hope they come true.

I am hoping.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments: