September 15, 2012

Dates to Remember

Moments are worth remembering especially when celebrated with the one you love.

August 16, 2012: Levi's 22nd Birthday

We celebrated Levi's birthday in Flavors in China, Trinoma.
One of my gifts is his birthday cake: a BMW cake! :)
Thank God Blushing cupcakes photographed it when it was new because it was ruined after a long walk. (See the cake with the candle)
Yes I know, it's a bit epic fail but nevertheless, my Honey loved it or I think? hehe!

What's your wish? :)
 Then another gift is a birthday card with my message to him and a Levi's pants! :)
Well, he celebrated his special days for 3 times: a movie date and dinner with siblings as pre-celebration then dinner with me then EK as post-celebration.


Have a blast, Honey! May you have more birthdays to come! :)


September 6, 2012: LeviJen's 5th Anniversary

Yes, for every relationship, there will come a time when there are problems. It's normal.
When our anniversary came, we are in the middle of a "fight". It was my fault, lets see, like 70/30. HAHA!

But nevertheless, we know that we have to celebrate our special day.. our anniversary.. our 5th year..


I gave him 3 gifts: a special video (sorry I can't share it. It's in my FB.), personalized cupcakes and a Zoobic safari visit.
His gift? Nothing :( But I'm thankful he gave me his time. But I'm a bit sad because I don't have stargazers! T_T

Here's our visit in Zoobic Safari:

First we rode a Victory Liner bus from Manila to Subic and then hired a "taxi" or let me say a "van".
The trip was a bliss. It was also a time for us to talk a bit but we're more excited to see the Tigers.



We started our tour with a picture with a REAL tiger. We were able to hold it because it was tamed. Whew. 
We are holding the tiger!!
And then we saw a lot of animals (ofcourse) and we had a tour guide who I learned a lot about these creatures.
 Our most anticipated part is the Tiger Safari. But we're a bit disappointed because it was too short and we only bought one whole chicken.
We should've bought a lot so that the tigers will really "attack" us. That will be really fun!

White rare tiger


We are in awe seeing a WHITE tiger. She's so beautiful. Levi also tried "archery"! LOL!
Our day together ended with a chinese cuisine in Taza De Oro in Madison Square.


Thank you Honey for everything.
I appreciate you more and more because of what happened to us.
More power to us. Thank you, Sorry and I love you.





No comments: