March 24, 2013

Virtually

It's been 3 weeks since you went to Dubai.
It's been 3 weeks since I welcomed myself to the "LDR" (Long Distance Relationships) Club.
It's been 3 weeks since we were apart.

But I will follow what I learned in Feast Pasig, "Focus on the good".
I have to focus on the positive side of things. Now I choose to be thankful that at least we can talk via Skype. This is better than nothing, right?

Here is our "Skype Date"! :)

We chat everyday as communication is very important on this kind of relationship.
And we see to it that we "see" each other via Skype! :)

Even if I was tired, a bit sleepy and haggard (because we skype after my work), I don't care. There may be sacrifices but I know that everything will result to our betterment.
As they say, "No pain, no gain" is very true!

I miss you.. but I know this is for us.. this is for you.. God bless and always take care. :)
I am always here for you! 


No comments: