July 01, 2013

Business woman?

Yay!! One of my goals (dreams with deadline) is having a business of what I love.
I want to because it will never feel work and I have my own time.

Now, my sister and I already opened our online shop called "Astrid & Rose" and I am so happy!!

A lot will be offered and as of now, Bags by Astrid & Rose are available! 😊

I am glad our clients love them! We love them too!
They are pretty, fab, good quality and affordable bags! I am using one at work! 😊 Love and support your own, right?

May God bless us and our business!
There are more learnings to come, transactions to make! Yey!!

Thank you to our family who are supporting us! Thank you to my Honey even if we are physically apart, who is always supporting me with my endeavours! 

I am blessed. :)
I am excited! :D
I am happy! ;)

No comments: