November 02, 2013

Mini Dates

I appreciate my relationships with my family, friends and colleagues.
I appreciate food and conversations and I love it when all of these are combined. :)

Last October 13, after my night shift, I attended Feast Pasig with my sisters and we dined at Cafe Verde.
It was my first time there and to UP Town Center and I absolutely love the resto! 
It was cozy, the food was great, large and very affordable. Thank you sistahs!


Then, it was my "late" birthday treat to my good friend Nhery @ Red China, Trinoma last October 15.
Even if we are just two, we can't get enough of stories and laughter.
A time with her is always a good time, thank you! :)


And I also treated my "previous" teammates with our simple Chicken Party @ the office.
How I missed them and how I wish they were still my colleagues. But I have to accept it and move on.
Thank you, guys! :')


These were just few moments I had last October.
My life last month was just so-so aside for my birthday which I really felt loved.
It was because of my shift, my new team and all in between.
I don't want to go through them one by one but I know I have to deal with all of it.
And it will be soon passed.

Now, I am looking forward to an exciting November and December.
I have to choose to be happy. :)



No comments: