April 22, 2014

Courage Zone


I officially welcome myself in a courage zone.
(Courage zone is outside the comfort zone.)

And they say, our lives begin outside our comfort zones.
So a new life.. a new adventure is now beginning for me.

It all started when I decided to just go for it.. take a risk.. :)
So that I won't regret.

I left home, my company, shield out my wallet.. maybe you're asking if it's worth it?
I say YES! Just few days had passed and I can proudly say it is!
Of course, I am nervous yet very excited but I know the learnings that I will get are PRICELESS and a PROUD moment!




I went to Singapore on my own.. strolled around, took a picture, met a friend, ate their delicacies and went to Church.

I stayed on my own in a beautiful Adler Hostel. A lot of firsts happened and I'm proud of it. The feeling is it's like I can conquer the world! HAHAHA!
Then on the next morning, I went straight to the airport for my flight to Kuala Lumpur.


Yay! Tried their noodle dish on Kuala Lumpur Airport, and I must say it's delicious! hehehe :)
Then after 3 hours, I went to my flight to my real destination: DUBAI! 


Yay! After 7 hour flight and a long line on the Passport control, here I am!
Levi and I are together again! We survived a 1 year long distance relationship and we are finally together.


Then I checked in on my Foursquare and observed that I've been in 3 international airports in a day! I love it! :))



Bless us, O Lord...
We believe in You! :)

No comments: