October 10, 2014

Awesomeness

They say, good things come to those who wait. 

For the previous month, I had some issues at work which made me overthink. 

I had bad times, but lately, I experience some good stuff. 

Unexpectedly, we went to Desert Safari! Woooohooo! 

---

October 3

Since I went here, I seldom go to tourist spots. I only went to Jumeirah Beach Hotel and Park, had a photo at Burj Al Arab, went to malls such as Mall of Emirates and Dubai Mall to name a few. 

But then, this is in a different level. 
Why? Because.. 

- my first time to ride a Camel which is one on my bucket list!
- experience the sand dunes! It's like riding a roller coaster!
- enjoyed the belly dancing and i dont know the name entertainment hehe
- wore the abaya! 

It was really a unique experience. :)



---

October 9

Another awesome experience is of course my BIRTHDAY! 

I was hysterical to think that it is my first time to celebrate it without my family. But God made sure that it will be the same "happy birthday". 

I got four surprises:
1. Aside from him cooking spaghetti, Levs exerted effort to make me feel loved the moment I woke up. I had a brand new Aldo bag which I definitely need! 

2. Had a delicious Italian lunch date with my colleagues and they surprised me with a chocolate cake! Oh la la!

3. After work, I smelled a familiar perfume  and boom, there's Levs with a bouquet of flowers! I miss getting this and I was really surprised!

4. And when we are preparing food for the celebration, I had surprise visitors, my LOJ family with cakes! Oh I love it!





Thank you Honey for all these surprises! 
I feel so loved and special! 

Maybe I did something right to deserve all of these! 

Thank you everyone for the greetings, gifts and love! 

Thank You Lord for the gift of LIFE!

---

I am blessed! :)

No comments: