January 30, 2015

How's Life in Paradise

My boss always asked us, "How's life in paradise?" 


And everytime, recently, I answered, "Cold".

It is winter here in Dubai. (But it is beginning to get hotter) 

There are no snow, just cold breeze and windy cold weather. It was better, if you would ask me. 

So seriously, how's my life lately? 
It is getting better. 

I consider the last 2 quarters of my 2014, very challenging. I learned to be strong and patient. 

I believe I am a diamond in the rough, getting brighter in the coming days.

The reasons why? 
- I have more reasons to smile going home since my twinsis is with me here. We give each other strength and optimism.

- My boss is starting to slow down and I am starting to understand how he works so I am less emotional now when he is pressuring (shouting) on us.

- I am glad to begin one of my goals and I can't wait for more goals to finish! 


No life is perfect. 

I am happy I am able to see the light again.

I want my life back. 

No comments: