February 15, 2015

Getting Back in Shape

When I backtracked how I was been for the last 6-8 months, I was on my darkest hours. 

I was unhappy. I was uncomfortable. 

Now, things are getting better. 

1. CHU'S DATES ❤️
- Spending quality time with my sister.
- Seeing happy with the discoveries we are experiencing together.
- Taking photographs that will surely reminisce those beautiful moments we have.



2. BONDING W/ FRIENDS
- After my family comes my friends. Had couple of bonding time with them.
- Met up my CoE friends @ Lemonade. So much stories & laughters have been shared.
- Had a quick yet awesome overnight bonding with my LoJ friends @ Jebel Ali. Singing, laughing, swimming, eating, you name it! More to come!



3. LEVIJEN DATE
- Last but not the least, spent my first Valentines here in Dubai wirh my Honey!
- First plan is going to Dhow Cruise but I heard not so good reviews so I decided to check on promo deals. And boom, saw this french resto and had a date with him :)
- I gave him a love letter card & sweet chocolatesz
- He gave me bouquet of flowers! Weee



Ofcourse, I don't missed having dates with God every Sunday :)

My life is far by perfect but it will get better :)


Happy Hearts' Day everyone!

Spread the positivity.
Spead the LOVE! :)

No comments: