March 27, 2015

Bitten

You read it right.
For the first time in my life, I was bitten by an animal.
I was bitten by our house persian cat, Clyde. 

It was a yesterday night that I was playing with him and was about to give him his favorite wet food when he attacked me. 

I had a fault ofcourse because I am teasing him.

But I never expected him to run on me and bit me hard, hard enough that my blood is flowing limitlessly. 

I have bites and scratches.

After cleaning it with warm water and soap, I went to the hospital for Anti Tetanus & Anti Rabies shots (first of the 5 shots).

It is still aching right now.

Two things I learned about this incident:

1. Don't let yourself off guard to cats.
I mean, honestly I thought we are friends but he stabbed me at my back.
He attacked me when I look the other way around.


2. Emergency fund is important.
Because of this, my budget is ruined.
Money is really a problem when not spent correctly. Oh dear, I hope someone donates for me! :(


This pain that I am enduring will be gone soon. 

I can't wait.

No comments: