September 08, 2015

Infinity Love

It's LeviJen's 8th anniversary and it was a blast!

Who would have thought that our relationship will stay awesome until now as if we are just "new" couple.

I remembered one conversation we had:
Me: Honey, are we really at 8 years already? It feels like only a month! 
Him: What? I thought we were together for only few days. 

*kilig*
Hahaha! It was really cute and it put a big smile in my face. :)

Since our each of our anniversary, we celebrate it! (Except this year, I stopped my traditional gift which is making a video)

- Explored Dubai Aquarium in Dubai Mall
- Dinner @ unique Rainforest Cafe
- He surprised me with bouquet of Stargazers and Red Roses 
- I gave him "Infinity Hearts" cake specifically made for him 




Unforgettable. 

Thank you for everything, my Honey!
Stay sweet and loving! 

Cheers to both of us!

(How I wish I can make a photobook of our beautiful memories!)

I LOVE YOU! *kiss*

No comments: