October 08, 2015

Birthday Blues

It is my birthday now in Philippine time and for one and a half hours, it will be here in Dubai. 

Prior to my special day, when people asked me what my plans are, my answer is "I don't know". 

Yes, I don't have plans. 
It's the first time actually that I don't prior plans on celebrating my birthday. 
Maybe because I am getting old? HAHA! 

Nevertheless, I choose to be happy and enjoy my special day! :) Hopefully I can have my birthday cake! Even just that, I am happy so that I can feel that it's my birthday! :D

Well, I started celebrating it by pampering myself with a haircut, eyebrow threading (my first and it was damn painful), pedicure, a bit foot spa and manicure.

It's like a brand new ME! :) 

I wish that I will be happier, more content and stronger in the coming days! 

Happy birthday to me! :) 


PS.  I don't want to expose my age! OH NO hahaha!

No comments: