February 11, 2017

Forward


Look forward. Move forward. Pay forward.

I attended the Kerygma Grand Feast in Abu Dhabi yesterday. I saw Bro. Bo & Bro. Alvin in flesh again. It was like Feast Valle Verde, Feast PICC and KCON again. 

I felt God's overflowing love. I danced, I sang, I praised! 

It was a fulfilling day! I heard God's words!! 

"Inner healing comes with knowing why you have the pain". If I know the cause then I will know its purpose. 

All the challenges, sufferings, pain will be gains. "Everythings happens for a reason", right? 

I was touched when I heard: "All the pain will lead to God, our greatest GAIN." 

It's true, when I am down, I go to God, everybody does. 

And I learned the mysteries of life (same witn Holy Rosary): Joyful, Sorrowful and Glorious. 

We have to experience these stages on this sequence. At first, we are happy then it will become challenging then after all this, we will conquer it all and be winners! Correct, right? 

I may be on my sorrowful stage, so the next is Glorious! Can't wait!

1. Look Forward. I am eager to see what will happen next in my life. I am excited to fulfill my goals one at a time! I can do this as I have a big God who will guide me!

2. Move Forward. I have to focus on next destination. No time for me to be stuck please, and go back and forth. I should not dwell on the past! Live in the present and walk and walk. 

3. Pay Forward. I have to continue serving the Lord, the community. I have to continue to be a blessing to others through charities I am involved and to love offerings. I have to be consistent on my tithing... 

I am happy to share photos with me and Bro Bo and also with Bro. Alvin. Hashtag BLESSED! 



Yeyy!! It was a life changing experience. Thank You so much!!! I am grateful with all the learnings! See you on the next KGFME!❤️❤️

No comments: