March 04, 2017

More Grateful

I love giving back the blessings.
When I was young, I used to donate clothes and money for charity. 

Then came an opportunity to do it on hand. But with a twist: for Special persons (meaning not only children, but also adults). 



At first, it was shocking. I was quiet seeing each of them going out.

I told myself, what did I do? What did I sign up to? 

But then, I realized, this is a way of giving back, that I am blessed, that I should be more thankful. 

The special angel I was assigned to, or destined to take care of is an adult, a man. And here I am, with small body and no experience, at first, I don't know how to handle him.

But as time goes by, I understood him and he acknowledged me, finally! 

I didn't have a chance to say goodbye.

Nevertheless, I am grateful to learn lessons.

Thank you for the one of a kind experience.

More charities and giving back experiences to come :) 

No comments: