May 05, 2017

Always

Family, friends and love. 
Relationships are very precious to my heart, always. 

I see to it that I focus on building connections to those who love me dearly and who I love.

1. Birthday Bash
Ofcourse, I will start with my twinsis who celebrated her 30th (she really doesn't look her age!). 

It was a simple gathering in one of my fave Jap resto here in Dubai, Yo Sushi. Hope you had a wonderful birthday, Chu! :)



2. Beach Babe
With a long weekend, my friends and I went to Saadiyat Beach, Abu Dhabi for a morning swim and it was freaking hot! Hello, Summer!


Thank you to my photographer friend to the great shots! Grabe! Hope to print these gorgeous photos! 


3. Brightest Bets (para mapasok sa 2 words title na starting with B haha)
No one can stop me for not attending the Always Jadine Dubai Concert! Grabe! It was super sulit as expected. It was full of entertainment and heartfelt performances. Here's more, I was with boyfie, akalain mo? Thanks for being my date tonight haha infairness, I saw that you've enjoyed ;) hopefully true.


Basically, on the past weeks, I have been eating Japanese cuisine esp the sushi and tempura. Oh yeah, cravings! 

Thank You Lord!
I pray for more unforgetable and one of a kind moments. Hope to print the photos! Arghh. Inshallah :) 

No comments: