July 12, 2017

Better Days

God is good.
He provides ways for me to be thankful everyday. 

Lately, I feel spiritual dryness. 
I even skipped attending to the Feast, and went to a bonding. 

God talks to me in every possible way, just like now. 

I realized that I had few meaningful time with my family, friends and colleagues.

Going back from my quick vacation, I had some good and bad days. One of the projects I've been working now is proceeding. (Proud to say I handled it from start until now and it is big deal!)

I had few meetings and lunches. It was Ramadan so we had our yearly Iftar and Eid lunch when it ended. Good times.

As for me and Levs, we went on movie dates lately. We watch 3 movies in 3-4 weeks hahaha! (1) Wonderwoman; (2) Cars 3; and (3) Spiderman: Homecoming

Of all these 3, you would not believe my fave: Cars 3! So much learnings and even after watching, it really made an impact on me. Recommended!


One of great decisions I made this year is joining an LG. I'm not really a fan of having a caring group because I have to open my life book. However, I realize that it is better to share and learn from others. I'm blessed to experience God's presence with these lovely ladies ❤️

Also, I had a mini reunion with my Quesci friends here in Dubai! We recorded a video for the big Quesci reunion in PH and had a lovely dinner @ Buffalo Chicken Wings! Good times 👌🏼

One of the highlights of the year is you, Baby Nate! 


Oh yes, my first ever pamangkin sa kapatid! How cute she is, right? Hopefully, I will "kissy kissy" you next year. I'm happy you are now here in our lives and cannot wait to see you, baby Natey! Mwa!


Ofcourse, life is easier with my family.
So blessed to have you, my Chu! #twinsis Na whenever we are together, we always eat, shop and talk anything under sun. Masaya lang ;)

There are many things going on around me, those I hear, see and read.

Nevertheless, I should focus on myself.
I will have my own time. I should trust in His perfect time. 

I want to go back to my old, grateful self. 
 I need to, this is for me.


No comments: