November 17, 2017

Love Group

Questions and answers.
Bible verses and interpretations. 

We had these moments when I have to reflect and give my feedback. It is completely out of my zone, but I did. 

I did it, happily. 

I am thankful to have a light group, group of friends who share life experiences and pray together. I began to be more positive, hopeful and grateful. There is life outside I know my life is. 

I thought my life revolved to a person, but it was not. You all made me realize that I'm worthy, I'm loved and important. How I missed that version of me who I really love myself too much (that's why the name of this blog). 

Yesterday, we had a fellowship. So much fun and food. I haven't laughed that hard. I was honest, sincere with all I've shared. I was REAL when I with all of you. 


Finally, we are all complete. I'm looking forward for more LG sessions this coming new year. 



There was a question, what we are doing 3 years from now that we are happy. That shookt me hhaha. Thank God before yesterday, I had thought about it. Hopefully all our desires will come true. I have to do things that will lead me to these goals and plans. And that will need more patience and pagtitiis. Haha! 


Thank you for always listening and supporting. I love you, ladies!! I'm blessed to have you all in my life! :) 



No comments: