April 14, 2018

Better April

It's been a while as I've been too productive these past few days. 

I have launched a new online business (www.instagram.com/scentsdubaiph) where we offer Authentic perfumes, Bath & Body Works and Victoria's Secrets scents. My package is on the way to the PH and I'm excited to share it to our lovely customers! 

It's April, meaning my Chu's birthday is coming up! ❤️❤️ So happy, we see each other every other day :) 


I also had a chance to go to Abu Dhabi and discovered Louvre! Got so inspired with Art & Culture ☺️

We experienced Korean dining in Han Kook Restaurant, so lovely! Annyeong!






So blessed to experience two birthday bash on weekends! 

1. First time to attend a first birthday here in Dubai, my landlady's baby girl Maryiel's birthday. Participated in a naughty and fun game hahaha and had buffet!


2. Just yesterday, I attended my LGmate and friend Jo's birthday in her house. So much laughter and discoveries. I'm grateful to spend my weekend with these beautiful ladies. TYL!


PS: Super sarap talaga ng KareKare!

And.. The last but not least, thank You Lord as Levi & I had a better relationship as better. Hopefully, it will continue and may God bless us! 


Excited for the coming months, hoping for the best and strength! 

No comments: