May 02, 2019

Five

I didn’t notice. Time flies so fast.
5 years after, still here.
What happened?

The cat became a lion.
Who would have thought I survived all these challenges?

God really tested me to the limits.
I asked for these anyway, to give me life challenges.
And it did good to me, I became STRONGER.

Stronger through test of pain, time, shouting, circumstances.
No perfect scenarios.

Currently, I am not in good shape in terms of career but I will kill them with kindness and professionalism.
Someone backstabbed me, I was kind to her but was never enough.
My efforts, time and attitude, my work - never enough.

They don't deserve me.
I don't deserve this.

God is redirecting me to something bigger, better.
I know, He is. He is always like that.

I can do this. :)

"Ginusto ko 'to" - diba? :D

No comments: