December 18, 2020

Unbelievable

 We are now in the last month of 2020. 

Few weeks and it is a new year. WHAT JUST HAPPENED?

It was so fast - our Kyrgyzstan and Thailand trips were 1 year ago already? 

I was shocked, super. It felt like 2020 was skipped. 

It was a pause year in general. 

Thankfully, all of us are healthy and safe. 

Here in Dubai, I was able to go out - just make sure to wear face mask.

Though mostly, I'm just at home. Really, I can live without going out for weeks.

I think the longest time I was just at home was 2 weeks straight haha. I miss going out and roaming the mall. Now, I'm just browsing online if I want to shop and buy groceries. Everything is now online.

Good thing, I was able to go out with my friends and we went to Sheraton Hotel in Mall of Emirates.

It was nice and felt like we are "travelling".

Next week is Christmas and I am here. Yes, I won't go home in the Philippines this holiday. Need to choose to be happy and enjoy the holidays (more on virtually). I don't have any big plans yet even buying of gifts is cramming! I don't feel it honestly. Hopefully it will be an enjoyable and fruitful one. 

It was a nice feeling also to share blessings and we were able to continue our annual giving of Noche Buena packages to the community. 



God bless us all, keep safe! 

No comments: