January 04, 2021

Better 2021

Happy New Year! 
Happy 2021 from the world’s tallest building Burj Khalifa! 

This is my second time to spend the Holidays in Dubai because I always go home and it is my first time to experience New Year’s Eve closer to Burj Khalifa. It was definitely one for the books! 

This 2021, I am claiming that this will be the year of better things, comfort and peace of mind.

It will be back to basics.
This will be the aftermath of the last year’s chaos but on brighter side. 

I will be more focused and continue taking care of myself, my health (mentally & emotionally) and my heart. 

I pray that our health will stay well, our family will stay intact, my work will have more business & clients, same with our businesses. 

I am hopeful. As they say, there is always a rainbow after the rain. 

Everything will be alright. Fighting! 

No comments: