December 20, 2022

Purple

I'm in the Philippines! 
Yes, thankfully for 2022 I was able to go back home twice. :) 
Thank You Lord! Though it costs lots of penny, I have no regrets! Need to work harder. 
I was able to ride Emirates again - indeed you get what you pay for.

It's been 3 weeks now since I am here and I'm loving it. 
There were times I need to pause, then work then do business - I even watched a kdrama haha! :) 

For this holiday, I am spending quality time with my loved ones:

November 27 - Arrived in PH :) 

December 2 - I went to my good's friend Julie's wedding in Malate Church (the reason why I went home so early) and stayed for a night in Heritage Hotel Manila.

December 4-6 - My family and I went to Baguio (3rd time for me) for 2 nights. It was simple trip.
Gone were the days when my trips are like amazing races hahahaha. 

December 14-15 - I met with my momshie friend Nhery and had an overnight in Manila Hotel. Also had lunch in Barbara's, Intramuros the next day

December 17 - We had buffet of lobsters (thanks Kuya JB) in Fresh Solaire for our parents' wedding anniversary. 

December 18 - Dined in Bench Cafe with my HP friend Jhen and talked about life in general.

[ADD] December 22 - Met my highschool barkada Pam & Jamie with Marc at S Maison, MOA. Even if it was after 3 years, it felt like yesterday. That's what friends are for, really!










In betweens, I am strolling at the mall or chilling at home :D 

Christmas is approaching, no extravagant plans, just us family together.
And a new year is coming too. Am I excited? Yes I am!

I actually tried online Tarot Reading recommended by my sister. 
All in all, it was a positive and encouraging one that I hope to share next time.



Hoping for the best! 
Merry Christmas everyone! 


PS: I miss my bibbies Leo & Libra 




No comments: