November 14, 2010

SHORT!

I know. Life is short.
To be exact, life is SUPER short.
Especially to those people who are doing happy things, inventing great things and enjoying fun things!As you can see in the image (from tumblr), time is most playful element. I'm always rant this on my very old posts in the past that when I'm happy, it's like time is running while when I'm bored to death, time is really slow. Yes, time is really playful. It plays ourselves, our thinking, our feelings..

However, it helps. How? Because time makes us realize that some bad things will end and some good things too. And for every ending, there is always a beginning and then it ends again. Life is a cycle, it's for you to make it worthwhile ride cycle :)


I am getting emo especially now that I currently listening to "emo" tagalog songs and it's already 2:30AM huh. So early in the morning, and silly I am not yet sleepy! :P

Oh. I don't want to overthink things because it makes me insane. Things like what? Things like academic things, life itself, myself, the time I am gonna sleep and then wake up.. Hard? Yes, especially that I don't know where to begin with xD


I will end my update with my new things in my life.
I have a little bit short hair now and I have sleeve for "Stargazey".
Wait for my next update. I'll tell you why I named my lappy the name I mentioned above! ^__^
CIAO!

No comments: