November 10, 2010

When laziness strikes me..

I was absent yesterday.. Why?
Because of sleeping a lot and my sister is here in the house that makes me feel bored when I'm thinking of school xD It's like fun times always in the house, really.

But today, I will attend class now, definitely. But I think I'm late? haha!

In another note, I was happy and nervous at the same time because I am one of the few who got accepted to attend to a Leadership seminar by HP on Friday (but it was postponed to another day, that I don't know. They are gonna inform me.). I am the only one on our class, whew! So pressure is on huh. But I will just be like an empty cup when I come there for me to absorb all the information that I will learn and ofcourse, apply it! :)

And time really flies so fast, I have a reporting on Friday! So rush! :P


I don't like what I'm feeling when I go to school. I said I'm gonna enjoy it, but I am not.
Maybe because of the worst schedule ever, and all happenings right now. No excitement.
So my last semester is starting bad.. but hopefully it gonna ends as great as ever. ^___^

No comments: