November 02, 2011

Something new.

Have you noticed anything?
Oh yes, my blog has been redesigned. Thanks to the new features of Blogger.com.
I chose the orange background because it is my second fave color (pink is my number 1 btw) and I love the spiral, it's flowing like me.

As you can see, I written, "Speak my mind. Things to unwind. Stories to remind."
That's basically the reasons why I am still blogging my personal stuffs.
Even if I am not updating that often, if I want to say something relevant about my life, I speak it up. If I am emotionally drained, I blog for me to reminisce it all in the future.

I have this project way back. I want to print all my blogposts and compile it. I want a collection of all my stories. Sadly, when I started it, I didn't able to continue.. But now, I am thinking of bringing it back. I want to conceptualize something creative for it. Watch out.

Watch out for more!

Love myself. Love yourself. Love, love, love!:)



No comments: