November 11, 2011

Did you know?

I will share with you the facts about my blogging career.

Did you know that..

1. I will be 7 year old blogger in December!
Oh yes. It's my blog's birthday on December 4! I started blogging way back 2004, using "Tagalog" language and ranting about my high school life (that's basically about my love life and school life). Being a blogger that long teaches me how to express my feelings more and be open to share my experience to inspire others or learn from me.

2. My English writing skills became better because of blogging!
I took the challenge to use pure "English" as much as possible when blogging. It's a win-win situation actually because it really enhanced my writing skills when making documentations (in school in the past and now in the office world) and of course, visitors from other countries can understand me.

3. I am living with what my blog name means!
"ilabmyself" < that's the name of this blog. "lab" is love in different spelling but same meaning. Basically, I was so vain high school girl (actually until now), which makes me love myself more and more! It was a good thing because I was able to share that amount of love to the people around me. And that also makes me love my boyfriend right now. It's true, love yourself first before you can love others.

4. Blogger.com changed for the better!
Being a user in blogger.com, I know how this evolve over time. Way back, I have to choose a blog design from blogskins.com but right now, I am using a design from here! Also it is easy to attach pictures and videos. I don't have to use Photobucket to host it! Very good, blogger.com

Time really flies. It changes. I change and so do you.
All change as it is the only permanent thing in the world.
We should accept it because that's our chance to be better.
I am thankful I am a blogger. How about you?:)


PS: Happy 11/11/11 day today! I guess, there are many weddings right now!

1 comment:

Mariel said...

Happy 7th blogging year to you! :) hihihi, tagal mo na din pla nagbablog. kaka-aliw! :)

and it's true that blogging can help you improve your vocabulary and communication skills. :) especially if you've other nationalities reading your blog. ^_^ keep it up jen!
:)
mwah!