February 26, 2012

ITIL V3 Certified!

I am now an ITIL V3 Certified!
Congratulations to myself and I'm proud of myself!:)

Just last week, I had a 3-day training and I passed the certification exam!
Woooohooo!

When my colleagues learned about it, they teased me so I treated them gallons of Hershey's ice cream!
Yummy! But my lucky Friday was not ending as I treat my boyfriend with a Sbarro dinner (his favorite!) and a movie.

We watched This Means War, last full showing! Wow! We loved it because it's action filled and love story too! They had catchy lines too!

Don't go with the better guy; go with the guy who makes you a better girl.

I agree with that. We have to be with someone who is our bestfriend and who makes us a better and improved version of ourselves! The day was truly unforgettable.

The next day, last Saturday, before working (I'm in night shift now), I treated my family with Spaghetti and Baked mussels!

I felt blessed. I celebrated my life success with my loved ones!
And of course, last but definitely not the least, I celebrated my success with my Lord yesterday when I attended the Feast Pasig!

Thank You, Lord. Thank You very much for all the wonderful things you've given me and I know I deserve it all.
Thank You and I love You!


Love Lots,
Jenny

PS. My gosh. I watched 3 movies this month! -.-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenna,

Congratulations!
Do you have sample of exam questions?
You are ITIL 2001 certified not V3 foundations certified…

Can you help me giving material to I study, thank you.
I have some material, but you pass last week…

One more time congratulations fom Portugal 

Send me the information to my e-mail please nuno.fbo@gmail.com...

Thank you for your help

Regards,
Nuno Oliveira