April 04, 2013

Happy 2 Years, Me & HP!

April 1 is not only Fool's Day, but also my anniversary at work.
This year is my 2nd year so I celebrate it..

..with my family!:)
We had a movie and lunch date last March 30!:)
It's rare for us to see a movie together!
We watched "It takes a Man and a Woman"! They have no choice since it's my treat! Haha!:))

Then we had our lunch at Tres Cuisine! Oh what a wonderful day that day!:)



..with God, Almighty!:)

It's my second time to attend the Grand Easter Feast @ SMX last March 31!
Woohoo! We are unbounded with His love!:)) We are blessed!
Thank You for always been good to me and my loved ones. Thank You because You love me so much and I love You too!
I am grateful. :)

..with myself

I've been longing to do something I've never done before, I call it my Bucket list!:)
And one of it came true, it is baking!:))
I, together with my sister, prepared "Red Velvet Cupcakes" at home! Woohoo!

And I'm telling you, it is not bad for a first timer! I want to bake more!! Stay tuned. Hahaha!:)

Oh how lovely!

I celebrated my anniversary @ HP as a HP! Yes, as a Happy Person would do!:)
I deserve what I have and I am thankful with all of it!
See you, next year!;)
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10


No comments: