April 24, 2013

Fresh from PALAWAN!

Every year, my family and I see to it that we have a summer getaway.
We went to pools and resorts from the previous years and last year, we went to a beach.
Remember here! From Boracay last year, it's Palawan this year! :)) Woohoo!

I availed the piso fare last January for our airfare and bought vouchers for our accommodation in Angelic Mansion (a new hotel in Puerto Princesa)!
Then together with my big sister, we searched good deals for our tours!

Our summer getaway started from April 21(to also celebrate my sister's birthday) to April 23! :)





We had our tour for each day, City tour, Underground River tour and Honda Bay tour!
Then we tried two of the famous restaurants in Palawan: Kinabuch Bar and Grill and KaLui Restaurant!

I am thankful and proud that I got to experience one of the 7 wonders of Nature which is the Underground River! One bucket list checked! :) Weee!

I wonder where are we going next year's summer? :)

No comments: