February 15, 2014

A Valentine like no other

Love is everywhere, anywhere in the world.

But this month is extra special since it is LOVE month as we are celebrating Valentine's day! :)

Last 2 years, I celebrated it with my family and ofcourse, this year's not different! ;)


We had a very early Valentine dinner last February 9 @ Pino Resto bar! OMG we waited for 2 hours to be served but the food are yum and very tasty I must say! 

Then come February 13 when my Honey received a call that he has a delivery at home! Hahaha! So he now knew I had a Valentine gift for him. Here it is:


So cute! Haha he didn't expect it (that's what he said) hihi! Yey! I gave him a fruits basket and a cute little bear as I knew he loves fruits and so that Kyuubi will have a friend!❤️

And after my night shift, I went home on a Valentine's day, went to my room and got a surprise! Wow!! 


I was so happy with my new earpods because I will be able to hear my Honey very clearly now! And I was so teary eyed with the Frozen movie copy he gave me as I really wanted to watch it BADLY (yes I'm sooo late!)!! 

There's more! I have a red rose and a card handwritten by him! 

Thank you Honey for the EFFORT!
I love you so much!

Happy Hearts' Day everyone!
Hope you chose to be happy on this special day and I did! 

This was the first time in my relationship with my Honey that we are apart but that doesn't stop us from making each other happy and feel special!:)

Thank You Lord! :)

No comments: