February 19, 2014

What Career Should You Actually Have?

"Do what you love, love what you do."

This part of the quiz made me answer it!
It was easy to answer and the result is like me!
That's why I love taking quizzes like these online! :)


You got: Vice President

You are a doer, you know how to get things done. You’re half analytical, half big thinker, which is what makes you so valuable to any team. You love a good challenge, and are excited by possibility. Go get ‘em, tiger because at this point you’re pretty much unstoppable. Other occupations: engineer.


You are a doer, you know how to get things done.
I remembered during my interview in HP. I elaborate this quote that describes me: "Action speaks louder than words". The interviewee actually wrote it in my resume. I thought that made her impressed and I got the job. I know I am really a doer, I talk, yes, but a few words. I just do what I need to do and let others observe it and even compliment me. Thank you! :)

You're half analytical, half big thinker, which is what makes you so valuable to any team.
I think I am like this since I am a Libra so there is a balance in every decision I make. Maybe it's true that I am valuable since my previous manager wants me back to the team but my current manager said to me that "not now" since we are not yet stable in the team. I also think a lot on the details and the specific stuff but also, I think big and creatively. :) 


You love a good challenge, and are excited by possibility.
I love challenges that make me stronger. I may be hard, but I know it will all be worth it! I am excited with all the opportunities that will come my way. 

And I love it when it says, I'm pretty much UNSTOPPABLE! What a big word, that is!
I dream to be an empowered woman and I will be. I choose to be. :)

Got inspired? Know yours here!

No comments: