April 09, 2016

4/5

I am HOME!

I am officially in my vacation and I am having a blast! 

The weird part is I am not too excited. I don't why?? 

And that is a good part, too. 
As there are no expectations! 

My big sister and big brother fetched me and my sis! Yes, we are in the Philippines! 4/5 Noynay kids are together! 



Special thanks to my Levi for coming with us in Dubai Airport. It's my first time to ride Emirates and experienced the free WiFi! Weee! 



So going back, we stayed in Sea Residences (SMDC) near Mall of Asia. It was neat and great to stay on as it is convenient! The amenities are awesome! Very picturesque!



We shopped in MoA and my first PH resto: Greenwich! OMG hurray for the lasagna. 

Now, we are heading to a new awesome place and again, I am not excited. Whyyyy.

But I will definitely enjoy and make the most out of it. 

Welcome to the dream, self. 
Yes, it is becoming real. :) ✈️


No comments: