April 30, 2016

My Australian Holiday

As promised, this post will focus on my unforgettable experience in Australia. 

Primarily, we've been around Sydney and then spent a day in Canberra. :)

- Attended 1st bday of my nephew, Marqus
- Explored Darling Harbour, tried Lindt Chocalate Cafe
- Visited Nurragingy Reserve Park, had dinner @ Nando's to celebrate wedding anniversary of Aunt & Uncle
- First time to see and touch a real Koala and Kangaroo @ Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Visited Blue Mountains: Three Sisters and Scenic World and experienced Autumn :D
- Explored the capital city: Canberra. Visited MINT, Parliament House, Telstra Tower and Australian War Museum
- Visited Kiama Blow Hole and Berry Town
- Finally saw the real Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge. Also went to Watson Bay! 
- Malling at Paramatta and Westpoint
- Went to see my highschool friend, Monica
- My Sister's birthday celebration and our despedida dinner at Harmony Inn





Our 2 week vacation was well organized and happily spent! I was so grateful to be able to experience this awesome country and I know that there is DEFINITELY next time. 

Thank You Lord for living this dream. :)

No comments: