September 12, 2016

#Happy9

Bouquet of flowers, sushi overload and everything in between: this is how Levi & I celebrated our 9th year.

OMG. Yes, it is our 9th year. When I posted my greeting on FB, one of our college classmates commented that he was there on the first year, feeling proud. It was cute, it was an accomplishment. 

We had our work during the day, that's why we celebrated our anniversary with a Japanese dinner, sushi overload!!!

But wait, it is incomplete without Levi's surprise. He gave me flowers and rented a car to drove us to Manga Sushi! 

I was so excited coming to this resto! It was #ChildholdFeels since there are several anime displays, designs and manga.




Every Tuesday night, they are offering Sushi night for unlimited sushi, imagine that! We grabbed it!

I personally love "Otaku" and "Gold Ring"!

It was a "solemn" night, we had fun experiencing sushi we haven't experienced before and read some manga haha!



Thank you Honey for everything!
Hope everything will come together as God planned for us. 

Happy Anniversary, my love!

No comments: