October 19, 2016

Happy Kaarawan!

10 days ago, I celebrated my birthday and it was awesome!



It started at work, my manager gave me a gift and my boss bought a cake for me! I'm thankful!


Then my boyfriend and sister surprised me after, we had lunch at Kuai, a Japanese resto in Box Park.





Thank you for the cake, the bday card, the gifts, the spa and the time!


We ended the night in Ailuromania Cafe, a cat cafe in Jumeirah! It was a destressing time with the cute and fluffy persian cats while having some juice drinks!

Then I had celebration with my family (virtually), Tita and friends! 


Thank you for spending your time with me!

Thank You Lord for another year to change for the better, to appreciate more the things I have and to never give up on my goals (dreams with deadline). 

I won't let You down.
I won't let myself down!



I'm going to succeed and be happy & contented. :)

No comments: