December 30, 2016

Challenging 2016

"2016 will be my bounce year in all aspects of my life.
It will be a year of hope, realizations and more success!"


- This is from my new year post for 2016. 
I claimed that it is my BOUNCE year.

Yes, it was, but not all aspects in my life.

Being an OFW taught me many lessons and I learned a lot in terms of knowing myself and capabilities. 

2016 is a challenging year. 
It is not my best year but I'm glad I survived it. 

1. Career
- this is the aspect I bounced back. I initially resigned but my boss insisted me to change my mind several times. Believing his advices, I gave it a second chance and I told him that I will stay as long as I'm happy.

2. Finances
- and this is related to number 1, I must say, it increases and hoping to save and invest more. And to give myself more and others as well. 

3. Family
- as always, I am extremely blessed to have a loving and supportive family. They are always there for me whenever I need them. I am thankful for their advices, concern and Love for me.

4. Love
- it is difficult to discuss here. This is the reason why my year is challenging. My relationship is not in a good shape. Time, trust and effort, gone in a snap for several months. He had "friend/s", super close to someone, some might think they are on. I fought for it. I'm not sorry for it but proud that I did it. Lets see what comes next.

5. Ministry
- I became a ministry head, for the reason until now, I do not know. But I have to believe in myself, and to the ministry. All for You, Lord.

6. Travel
- Blessed to travel to Philippines for twice this year. My Australia trip, my first time is one of the highlights, a dream come true to finally visit it. 


2016 is imperfect. It should have been better.
Hoping for 2017 to be better, brighter and braver. 

I am still hopeful for the years to come to be happier and more successful. 
I have realized that you cannot have it all, that to be grateful with what you have.

Thank you 2016 for the lessons! 
Cheers! 





No comments: