December 25, 2016

Christmas Surprise


am in the Philippines right now! 

You read it right, I got back home this Christmas! 

Thankfully my boss allowed me to go home and I grabbed it. 

At first, I'm planning to tell but my sister thought of surprising my family esp. my parents.. And why not?

And the rest is history.

I flew alone via Thai Airwayswith one stopover in Bangkok airport, though there is one hour delay, it was all worth it! 

My big sister was the only person who knew about my homecoming (but my mom and big bro also knew since I share to them what happened to me at work).

So today, Christmas day, I arrived in Manila! 



First time to have my Noche Buena above the sky!


It was unforgettable moment! 




The moments took place in Trinoma where everyone is on shopping mode. Suprised, my family and relatives from Australia hugged me and I felt loved!


My love tank is getting full! Thank You Lord!

Being at HOME is the BEST! And making my parents and family happy was even better! 

The greatest present I gave to them is my PRESENCE! This trip is expensive but the moments and time were all PRICELESS.

Thank You Lord for giving me a fruithful and truly Merry Christmas!

Happy Birthday and We Love You!

No comments: