July 30, 2019

Work From Home

In every storm, there is a rainbow.
Thankfully, I'm now in the brighter side of things.
Less toxicity, less stress. I'm more at peace.

It is true that there is perfect timing for everything.
My life is not perfect, but I'm getting there.

I have so much things I want to reach - getting married, having a family of my own, travel other parts of the world.

There are so much and that's what makes life exciting.

Now, I'm working in a good company with great people and work environment.
I'm still in probation but I will do my best to show my skills and attitude to add more value.

No more shouting, no more rants.
I'm praying for more business to make our company stable and last long.

I am grateful and thankful to God for everything.
I cherish every moment while it lasts.
I save every feeling while it happens.

TYL! :)

No comments: