April 11, 2020

Pause.

With the things happening in the world, everyone is now staying at home.

In contrary to my previous posts, now I pause.
Less things to do, less places to go, more time to relax, more time to think things over.

I am not that productive anymore, but it is okay.
I am still blessed with my work (even if I had a pay cut but less working day).
I am still blessed with my family - we are healthy and alive.
I am still blessed with my life.

In our simple ways, we helped and supported those in need.
I felt good to be able to help and share also information for other to be aware.

Many plans have been postponed and cancelled.
I am praying for better situation in the world.
I am praying for things to be normal again.

It will come, in God's timing.

Stay at home. Get well, everyone!

No comments: