November 03, 2007

sked pLs..

ok! i'm back to schooL again this coming monday.
my things are ready except my tiny fiLLers that need pLastic covers.
i am not yet prepared but haLf of me wants to go to schooL.. as in NOW.
it's the onLy time (schooL time) that i can be with my Love the whoLe day.
yeah. mushy huh? what the heck. it's the truth! >.< hehe!


~~~~~~~~~~

this starting of cLasses comes with a scheduLe.

six (6) facts about my sked:
1. my dismissaL time is either 7pm or 8:30pm.
2. i have 24 units (one unit Less than that on the previous sem).
3. first time to have cLasses on saturdays. no uniforms, civiLians onLy but shoes worn shouLd be cLosed and no shorts/skirts/sLeeveLess aLLowed. (is my university reaLLy pubLic? haha)
4. i have cLasses five days a week. =(
5. my restdays are friday and sunday, onLy two days a week. T_T
6. i'm in GusaLing ViLLegas, GV307 to be exact. yeah. not that hot. haha




i don't want to go on detaiLs about my sked.
my subjects, i think, are ok. i don't know my professors but hopefuLLy, they're aLL fine.

as aLways, this 2nd sem wiLL be feLt short because of Christmas hoLiday and new year. there wiLL be aLso VaLentine's day, a CoLLege day and a Lot of concerts. it sounds fun and enjoyment but there shouLd be controL in every event. =)

because in my previous semester, my bLockmates and I over-enjoyed each others' company that's why we are not that academicaLLy ok as a whoLe. i know we can accompLish more but we regret in the end. and this new sem, we wiLL stand up and do our best! go CoE!!=D

*hoping.*

No comments: