November 01, 2007

aLL saints' day.

it's november 1 today.
yeah, it's now a new month.
and in its 5th day, it wiLL be my first day of 2nd sem this 2nd yr in coLLege.
come on. i reaLLy don't feeL this sembreak coz it is not totaLLy a break/rest for me.
it is more of a eating and texting session. haha XD

~~~~~~~~~~

it's been a Long time since i Last posted in here.
maybe because of my very sLow internet connection, and mind you, this is broadband.
what the heck. my pLace has weak signaL and i hated it. tsk.

i wanted to change the skin of this site and post more pictures but i can't.
wahhhhh. someday! this badLy needs a make over!! T_T

~~~~~~~~~~

five hours ago, i went to "himLayan", a cemetery obviousLy by its name, with my mom, dad and ate jopai. we are few because my kuya is in dubai for work, my ate is in mindoro with my LoLa and my other kuya is sLeeping because he's tired due to work and sLeepLess nights.
it's new to me that we are not compLete. oh weLL, we're growing oLd and we do unique things. it's sad but i have to accept the fact that we have separate and different duties in our own Lives.
haaaaaaay. enough said.

may the souLs of our Loved ones be rest in peace.
Lets pray for them and teLL them that we Love them and they are speciaL to us. :)

..and tomorrow's gonna be just fine.

*right?*

No comments: