November 18, 2007

the wait is over.

no recent updates.
no pictures upLoaded.
no new "jenny" stories.
huhuhu.
my fauLt, yes it is. =(

~~~~~~~~~~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
these pictures were due to boredom on my first week of schooL.
nyahahahahaa!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and then, here were my pictures with my sister wearing our uniforms.
yeah. she's now in her Last year so buhbye schooL, ate! and advance congratuLations! hehe XD

~~~~~~~~~~

today, we had our CET (my coLLege) intram's opening day.
my bLockmates were the ones who danced for the cheering and one of them is my Levi.
yeah. he is a good dancer, that's why i'm so proud of him >.<>go COE!! =)

weLL guys, i hope the next update wiLL be tomorrow but i doubt it.
ahaha. wait for it ok?

*37 days before christmas*

No comments: