November 04, 2008

observations.

it's NOVEMBER!
and one month to go, it's december = Christmas.

but before that, it's the start of second semester.
weLL actuaLLy it started yesterday at 7AM.

these are my insights:
1. i know aLL my professors,err, soon-to-be professors. they'd been my prof but sadLy, the ones i/we want to Learn from are not the ones who'LL be teaching us. :( we have no choice but to stick with it. i have onLy two wishes: FAIRNESS and GRADES WE DESERVE.

2. i just don't get it. this probLem is just a smaLL thing but it reaLLy pisses me off. *bakit kaya ung maLiLiit na bagay pa ang ganito katindi ang epekto?* we were there from a Long time and then suddenLy boom, we're out of pLace. enough of that. hmf. i won't say more.

3. very true. i've been specuLating about this from a Long time based on my experiences. when my feet get hurt (because of shoes or a Lot of waLking), i aLways get tired! my professors yesterday didn't consume aLL the time for the subject and it doesn't make sense that when i got home, i'm super exhausted and i reaLLy wanted to sLeep. hahaha. come on.

4. i'm beautifuL. jen (my friend & bLockmate) toLd me a compLiment. my super bLack hair suits me that makes my face stand out. it is contrary to my sister's because she toLd me my hair was so pLain and i shouLd have highLights or coLor. but when i got home, my mom toLd me i Looked Like the daughter of francis magaLona (she doesn't know the exact name) which is maxene magaLona. whoa. is that true? so 2 out of 3 said i'm this beautifuL. wow. now i beLieve. haha. thanks.

XD
XP

No comments: