March 15, 2009

i owe you.

ang weird.
i have so many things to bLogged about what's happening in my Life..
but then, i didn't bLog at aLL..

baka ganun taLaga..
there were things that shouLd be Left unsaid..

these past few weeks is the dark age of my Life.
i fought for my Love of my Life. they judged me, accused me.
and i reaLized it's not worth fighting for.

my eyes were smudge hard.
i thought it wouLd be for just that reason.
but after a week, not just my eyes got hurt.. but aLso IT.
the heart of mine, just got broken, LiteraLLy.

i have many Learnings about what had happened to me:
1. hear both sides of the story.
2. don't judge if you don't know anything.
3. don't be too emotionaL.
4. Love moderateLy.
5. give second chance to the deserving.


owkei.
i gave him a chance.
but, my heart is stiLL aching. awts.
the fact that he Looked so strong, unaffected and texted someone.
that made me feeL so weak and i just can't hide it eventhough everybody teLLs me.
it's just hard.

and yes, there's an ending.
i aLways teLL my concerned friends: "matatapos din ito"
and one of them repLied (my sister): "may magandang mangyayari sayo"


yeah. hopefuLLy.
i badLy need that positivity.

No comments: