December 03, 2011

Happy and Rainy December

It's the 12th month of the year. There will be many celebrations coming.
It will be a happy month!

It's raining and cold. I want to go back sleeping.
It will be a rainy month!


Whatever adjectives we describe this month, lets celebrate life.
I love it when I have work - life balance I am wanting and loving.
I love it when my rest days become bondings, get together moment.
I love it when I am living my life.


November 19 - Kerygma Conference 2011 Glory to Glory Singles Stream
This is the second time I attended this event with my family. Last year, I was in Youth stream, now I'm in Singles stream. Oh yeah, time really flies fast, huh! :D

We were in Aliw theater. I was blessed and really, God's Love overflows to everyone of us! It's also the debut of Pinkish (my Sony pink camera). Thank you God for this day!



November 20 - Breaking Dawn and Grand Feast Day



KCON 2011 did not end on just one day, it continued with Grand Feast. But before going to the afternoon event, we watched Breaking Dawn in SM Mall of Asia.

I don't have plans to watch this movie so there were no expectations. The movie was a so-so and had similar ending with Avatar! hehe!

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward for Part 2 next year!







After the movie, we went out to find where Grand Feast was. We were literally lost, at first! Haha! We were walking for like, 1 hour! But it's worth it. When we get there, there were many people, hoping to be touched by God.

Beautiful songs, energetic dances, powerful talks, inspiring speakers, hopeful people and an awesome God, so what do you expect with these? It was all surreal. Thank you God! :)



November 26 - Friendship and Beyond: Pikselot Dinner

"Pag hindi planado, natutuloy." Pam sent us a message if we are available and fortunately, we were! So we had a chance to get together. Together with Jamie and Pam, we ate at Tempura, Trinoma. We ordered a group meal good for 4 and we finished it all! HAHA! 

Really, we love to eat and we are able to sweep it all! But we're sexy huh! :D


So we talked about lots of things about our lives, love lives, school life (for Jamie) and career lives (for me and Pam). More bondings to come! :)



November 27 - Kuya's Extraordinary Birthday


Why extraordinary? Because we were stuck in the cake shop because Tidu (our car) got broken. :(
We were 'tambays' while waiting. We took pictures and ate 'Balot" and 'Chicharon'. What-an-experience.

Nevertheless, it was fun birthday celebration and of course, a little dramatic.





November 30 - 'McKinley Girls' goes Korean


Yey! Finally, it's Chel's treat after 5 months of waiting! Why it took 5 months? Because our schedules do not meet! hahaha!

We ate to a Korean Restaurant, KBOP. The food was tasty and spicy!

Thanks Chel! :) Tammy is next then Dona, then it's me again. It's a cycle of treats! :D






December 2 - Happy Feet 2, Happy ME too!


My boyfriend and I watched Happy Feet 2 in SM North Edsa. It's the second time I watched the last full showing! The penguins were so cute and adorable. I love little Eric!!:) It's a good vibes movie! :)


Milk Tea, anyone?



Even if I am not fond of Milk Teas, I tried Serenitea (in Banawe) and Happy Lemon (in Trinoma). It was an experience, though! I ordered their best sellers and I'm satisfied! It's healthy too! :)


Yey! As I told you, work-life balance! I am grateful to have life like this! What - a - great year for me!
More to come! More life and love in my life!

1 comment:

Mariel said...

Happy december to you too. :)nice naman, you get to go out with friends bf! you really are in a happy place noh. :) keep it up and enjoy mo lang! :) there;s a long way for you to go!!! stay happy and pretty! ^_^