November 18, 2012

Lee Min Ho made my day!

The super hot Lee Min Ho was in the Philippines for his Bench endorsement.
I love him ever since Boys over Flowers and especially in City Hunter.

I'm one of those who go gaga over him! Haha!
And when I heard he's coming, I told myself, "Sayang! I won't be able to see him since I don't have tickets and I have work!"
But when something is meant for someone, it will come.





My friend since elementary was gracious enough to remember me when her friend's ticket is available. Oh yeah! I grabbed it right away!!








Before going to work last Friday, Nov. 16, I went at Araneta Coliseum to see Lee Min Ho! We were in Patron standing. :)








OMG! Those eyes, smile, cheeks.. Perfection! I took a lot of pictures on my digicam and cellphone.
He was so kind and gwapo!! There was question and answer portion where I got to see his humility! There were games, also!









Overall, it was fun! Thank you Lee Min Ho for coming to the Philippines and for making us happy! You really made our day! We love you!
#fangirl ;)
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments: