November 23, 2012

Oceanic Chu's Date

Last October 14, my sister and I went to Manila Oceanpark. It was her first visit here!:)


It was my birthday gift to her! Imagine the delay! Her birthday was on April and this happened last October! HAHA! But nevertheless, we went for it! :)

I availed a Metrodeal voucher to have big discount! :) Our first stop was Oceanarium! :)




I know my sister was happy to see the dolphins, the stingrays and other species. :)
I was happy too! I love this!

Then we went to the Bird show! :)
It was damn hot but we didn't care! The show was amazing!



Then the highlight of our trip was the Sea Lion show! OMG! They were so great and very entertaining!:)
This was really a must see, I tell you!

Then our final stop was the Trails to Antarctica! I saw real penguins!:)

To finish off our Chu's date, we dined in North Park! :)

I really love my sister! Thank you for making my life more beautiful!
Girls just wanna have fun and eat and travel! :D

No comments: