November 28, 2012

My first Photobook

Upon seeing a great deal of Photobook online, I grabbed it right away! To think, it's only less than a thousand pesos from four thousand!
A very affordable deal, I must say and I confirm it upon receiving the result personally.

You know, I am familiar with this "new" thing about Photo albums. They say, Photobooks are the photo albums of the new millenium and I totally agree. In the States, these stuffs are so common. The first time I saw one was my Cousin's wayback years ago.
I told myself, I have to have my own!
And it came true.

After purchasing the vouchers of Photobook Worldwide, I created my own version. The first one was my trip to Hongkong last year!:)
I downloaded the software, collected the pictures and designed the album!
It just took 3 days to deliver the finished product (from Malaysia)! And my reaction: TWO THUMBS UP!







Great quality. Nice paper. Fast delivery. Ohh I so want to finish the others now!!! Inspiration level is at its peak.


I am so happy that one of the goals I wrote in Novena to God's Love is coming true and this is it: to have hardcopies of my travels that I will definitely cherish!
Photographs last forever! :)
Happy and satisfied me!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments: